Since 2013, Coinmama has served over 1,000,000 customers across 188 countries worldwide.
Safe and secure
Your personal data is encrypted and all transactions are 100% secured
Our team of Happiness Heroes is happy to help with anything - any time
Terms and Conditions apply
Coinmama's FIFA World Cup 2018 Celebration Rules (the "Rules")
Terms and Conditions
- Coinmama Ltd. (the “Sponsor”) is offering a host of games (the "Games") and a raffle (the “Raffle”) to celebrate the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
- The Raffle and the Games begin on June 26, 2018 at 6:00 Eastern Standard Time ("EST") and end on July 15, 2018 at [00:00] EST (the “Eligible Period”). The Eligible Period is subject to changes at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
- The Raffle and the Games are open to legal residents of served countries, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry and meet the following general requirements and any other specific requirements pertaining to either the Raffle or any Game:
- Each Participant must create an account at http://www.coinmama.com/signup (an "Account"); and
- Each Participant's Account must be verified as provided in the setup process within the Eligible Period. Participants whose verification is not completed at the end of the Eligible Period are not eligible.
- Each Participant must 'Follow' and 'like' Coinmama on Facebook (@Coinmama) and Twitter (@Coinmamacom).
- Employees of the Sponsor and its affiliates as well as their immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible.
- The Raffle and the Games are subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, municipal, territorial and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
- Participation constitutes participant's full and unconditional agreement to these Rules and Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Games and/or the Raffle. Winning any prize or receipt of any coupon is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- The Raffle and the Games are open to anyone who meets the requirements stated herein who wishes to participate in the Raffle and/or the Games (“Participants”).
- Participants must have and provide the details for a private digital wallet (a "Wallet").
- For every USD$ 100 spent on a Participant's Account during the Eligible Period, the Participant will be entitled to receive one (1) raffle entry to participate in the Raffle. For example – an order of USD$ 250 will entitle you to two (2) raffle entries.
- The winner of the Raffle will be eligible to receive a prize of one (1) bitcoin ("BTC").
- On July 16, 2018, the Sponsor will randomly draw a winning Participant and award them with one BTC.
- The Sponsor will declare and contact the winner by July 23, 2018 in order to send the prize to the requested Wallet.
3. Selfie Game
- When registering to open an Account, Participants will be requested to submit certain verification documents. In order to participate in any of the Selfie Game, Participants must upload a self-portrait ("selfie") of themselves together with their verification documents.
- For the "Selfie in front of the TV" Game, the selfie must be taken with any of the FIFA 2018 world cup games playing on a TV clearly in the background. Following submission and verification, eligible Participants will receive a 15% coupon off their next order’s fees from Sponsor.
- For the "Selfie at the stadium" Game, the selfie must be taken in the stadium at any of the FIFA 2018 world cup games being played in Russia with the football field clearly visible in the background and the Participant must be holding a note stating the countries competing in the game. Following submission and verification, eligible Participants will receive a 30% coupon off their next order’s fees from Sponsor.
- For the avoidance of doubt, each Participant may only be eligible for one (1) coupon and each such coupon may only be used in one transaction.
- All coupons issued will be valid for 30 days from date of issue.
4. The Wallet QR @ the Stadium Game
- In order to participate in the Wallet QR at the Stadium Game (the "QR Game"), Participants are required to: (i) print out a copy of their personal Wallet QR code address (the larger the print-out, the better); and (ii) print “Coinmama” in very large print next to the wallet’s QR code; (iii) take a selfie or video in the stadium at any of the FIFA 2018 world cup games being played in Russia with the football field clearly visible in the background; and (iv) upload the selfie to Facebook and Twitter an original photo or video of themselves holding the QR code high and proud in the stands with the hashtag "#CoinmamaCup” (the “QR Photo” and together with the selfies, a "Photo").
- All QR Photos must be uploaded by the end of the Contest Period. Failure to upload the Photo will disqualify a Participant's participation in the QR Game. Failure to add the hashtag “#CoinmamaCup” to the QR Photo post will disqualify a Participant's participation in the QR Game.
- For the avoidance of doubt, each Participant may only submit one QR Photo during the Eligible Period.
- The first 10 Participants who meet the requirements of this Section 6 and any other relevant requirement of these Rules shall be eligible to receive a prize of $100USD worth of BTC directly deposited into their Wallet within ten (10) days of the end of the Eligible Period.
- In addition to fulfilling the criteria listed in Section 6.1 above, Participants who successfully provide evidence to the Company that a reputable TV channel broadcasted them holding the sign with their wallet QR code and 'Coinmama' clearly visible, will receive an additional US$1000 USD worth of BTC, directly deposited into their wallet.
- The BTC equivalent of USD$ shall be determined based on the relevant exchange rate provided by www.XE.com at the time of the actual transfer by Sponsor.
5. Guidelines regarding the Photos
- If any individuals other than the Participant appear in the Photo, the Participant must have the permission of the individuals (or their parent’s or legal guardian’s permission if individuals are minors) to use their name and/or image while uploading the Photo.
- By uploading the Photo, each Participant represents and warrants that uploading the Photo (i) does not infringe any other person’s or entity’s rights; and (ii) has not been submitted previously in a competition or game of any kind.
- Any Photo must not contain any unauthorized third-party owned material such as, but not limited to, trademarks, logos, music, depictions of actors and the like. Additionally, participant represents and warrants that he will not have and will not acquire any trademark rights, copyrights, or any other rights in or to Sponsor’s trademarks, trade names, logos or other intellectual property. Sponsor specifically reserves all its rights to protect its intellectual property against any infringement or other illegal or improper use.
- In addition, Photos shall be considered ineligible and disqualified if, at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, they do not clearly follow these Rules or if they contain language or images that are in any way threatening, abusive, offensive, defamatory, invasive of another's privacy, in breach of confidence, embarrassing to any person or likely to deceive any person, hateful, blasphemous, pornographic, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or otherwise contrary to any law or appear contrary to the spirit of the Raffle.
- Violation of any of the conditions stated in this Section 4 above will result in the disqualification of the Photo and an alternative Photo meeting the requirements of this Section 4 above must be uploaded by the Participant within the Contest Period. Sponsor shall not be required to notify Participant that his/her Photo does not meet the requirements of this Section 4 above, or that his/her registration has been disqualified as per Section 3.2 above.
- By entering the Raffle and/or participating in any Game, each participant consents to the use of his or her name as well as any Photos, in any media and for any and all other programming and publicity/promotional purposes, without payment or compensation of any kind.
6. Release of Liability:
- By participating in a Raffle or a Game, you release Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, employees, directors, agents, and others associated with the implementation and/or operation of such Raffle or Game, from and against any and all injury, loss, or damage caused or claimed to be caused by your participation in such Raffle or Game and/or the acceptance, awarding, receipt, use and/or misuse of any prize. The Sponsor is not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, website, Internet or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one’s ability to enter the Raffle, including any damage or injury to entrant’s or any other person’s computer relating to, or resulting from, participating in the Raffle and/or Game.
- Except where prohibited, you agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, a Raffle, a Game or any prize awarded and all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Rules, are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Israel, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.
- The Company may alter these terms and conditions, including without limitation where required for security reasons, as a result of exceptional circumstances beyond our control or as a result of changes to applicable law or regulation.