We’re excited to continue the Coinmama intro to Bitcoin and cryptocurrency series, in conjunction with Cointelligence Academy, with more videos! Join us as we dive into the world of Stablecoins for a better understanding of what they are and how they’re used.
What are Stablecoins?
In this video, we’ll explore the following:
- How we define money, including as a medium of exchange, a unit of account, and a store of value.
- Are cryptocurrencies money as we define it?
- How Stablecoins combine the benefits of cryptocurrency with those of fiat currencies
- How Stablecoins solve the growing pains exhibited by cryptocurrency today.
- How Stablecoins function
- Types of Stablecoins
A full introduction to cryptocurrency
Our full introduction to cryptocurrency video series presented by Cointelligence Academy gives users a deeper understanding of the new currency available to our world. If you missed the first parts of our series, you can check them out below:
- Part 1: Background & Intro to Bitcoin. How Bitcoin came to be, from the history of money to the blockchain.
- Part 2: Bitcoin Mining & Wallets. Learn how new Bitcoins are generated.
- Part 3: Crypto Market Overview. Discover the world altcoins, including Litecoin and Ethereum.
- Part 4: Crypto Market Metrics and Aggregators. Go deeper into crypto markets and understand how they compare to other global markets.
- Part 5: Choosing a Bitcoin Wallet. Understand how to safely and properly store your coins.
Our Bitcoin video series is appropriate for both new and experienced users.