6 Gifts You Can Buy With Bitcoin This Holiday
The holidays are upon us! That means it’s time to break out your Thanksgiving pants, but more importantly, it’s time to start making those gift lists (if you haven’t already). This year, if you want to shop for the holidays like a true Bitcoin believer, why not buy all of your presents with Bitcoin? It’s not only easy, you’ll also be doing your part to further the financial revolution. To make things even easier, we scoured the internet for great gifts you can buy with Bitcoin, so you don’t have to.
6 gifts you can buy with Bitcoin
- Best All Around Shopping: Overstock.com has long been one of our “Shop with Bitcoin” favorites, and that hasn’t changed. After all, you can buy anything from sunglasses to a kitchen island on the site—all with Bitcoin. Looking for a gift that makes a statement? We’re partial to this wood-carved chess board, this super classy (and on sale) watch, and this retro toaster.
- Best gift for that special someone. Reeds jewelers is another longtime favorite for buying with BTC. If you’re planning a Christmas engagement and want to do it with Bitcoin, this is the place to go to. Not quite ready to take the plunge? There’s also a Harry Potter collection full of, uh, charming bracelet charms.
- Best “I don’t know what to get you so here’s a fancy bottle of wine” shopping: Sometimes there’s that person on your list who stumps you. Your boss, your mother-in-law, that neighbor who you barely know but always gets you something nice. For that person, there’s BTC Wine. True, they come in a case of 6, but that just means more wine for you. Distribute the ones you need to give away, and celebrate the holidays by the fireplace with the rest.
- Best pick for the outdoors lover in your life: We all have that friend who goes camping every weekend in summer. For that friend, there’s Survival Camping Store, which not only accepts Bitcoin as payment, it also gives a 5% discount to users who shop with BTC. Got a friend who’s more of a backyard camper? (We identify.) Our pick is the La Paz Hammock. Or, you know, just get one for yourself.
- Best stocking stuffers: Sometimes you want to buy big gifts. Sometimes you just need something to toss in a grab bag, give as a secret Santa, or stuff a stocking with. Bees Brothers, a Utah based family honey business has everything you could ask to buy with BTC for exactly that purpose. (They have an entire section devoted to shopping with Bitcoin, and also accept Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, and more.) Buy handmade soaps, lip balm, almonds, caramels, and of course honey, at entirely affordable price points, and cross all the little gifts off your list.
- Best present for yourself. Sure, the holidays are all about doing things for other people. But sometimes you just want something special for yourself. CheapAir is our pick for where to do that. After all, the holidays may be magical, but they can also be stressful. What better way to relax than to book yourself a vacation somewhere great? CheapAir lets you book it all with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and more. Go ahead… you deserve it.
Want to do your holiday shopping with Bitcoin but don’t have enough? Check out Coinmama’s Black Friday sale for up to $20 off our most popular crypto packages. Valid through 11:59pm on Monday, December 2nd.